SELLING YOUR HOME | STANDARD PROCESS
EVALUATING & PREPARING YOUR HOME
- Profile your property in terms of how a prospective buyer would use your home.
- Establish a value of your home.
- Suggest staging, repairs and upgrades to achieve the highest return on your property.
- Place listing in real estate media platforms such as Google, Bing, Yahoo, Redfin, Realtor.com, Zillow, Trulia, DuPont Registry, NY Times and Wall Street Journal. Listing will be seen on over 80 real estate sites worldwide, on 6 continents in over 20 languages.
- Utilize social media platforms such as Pinterest, YouTube, Instagram, Tumblr, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices California Properties Facebook Page, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices California Properties website, Who's Who in Luxury Real Estate, Palm Springs Life HOMES magazine. Online Portal to reach millions of users for maximum explore, both nationally and internationally.
- Present your listing DIRECTLY to buyers identified in the profile as good prospects for your property.
- Produce a detailed gloss of HIGH END LUXURY color brochure with facts and photographs.
- Prepare Broker/Realtor and potential buyer MLS flyer that provides information and photos about your property.
- Include Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices California Properties full color monthly and in the Desert Homes Magazine via Palm Springs Life publications.
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices California Properties print and web marketing.
SHOWCASING YOUR HOME
- Write listing description based upon detailed property profile.
- Take professional photographs that match the compelling story of the listing description.
- Produce a professional video showcasing your property and highlight profile characteristics.
- Place the listing on the SO CAL Multiple Listing Services/CARETS, Palm Springs Regional Association of Realtors MLS, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices California Properties, etc.
NETWORKING: PUBLIC, REALTORS
- Hold OPEN HOUSES for general public weekly or bi-weekly to generate buyer interest.
- Hold special Broker's OPEN HOUSE/Caravan Tour inviting all Desert Cities Realtors.
- Hold OPEN HOUSE for Realtors who operate in the price range of your property listing.
- Notify Realtors and Brokerages via eFlyers of your property via email, phone calls and eFlyers. Bill Cochran Real Estate has a database in excess of 3,000 brokers and realtors in cities where most Palm Springs buyers come from: San Francisco, Los Angeles, San Diego, Portland, Seattle and Sacramento.
- Notify via eFlyers major Brokerages including Sotheby's, Christies, Hilton Hyland, Partners Trust, Crosby Dee Associates, The Agency, as well as other Brokers from Los Angeles to San Francisco to New York for maximum exposure.